Friday, September 29, 2006

ok.... here i go.. again i am waiting for gws to come up.. u knw what.. one of the most difficult thing to do in mtv is sandhyavandhanam. Trust me.. I wake up and go out my suite.. only to find its cloudly.. I cant see sun at all.. I have nev seen sun in the morning or in the evening here.. so i dont knw which is east, and which is west.. so all my sandhyavandhanam is just facing the kitchen sink, both in the morning and in the even. I am waiting for my digital camera... It might take some more tme.. thanks to the weekend in between. So, I am waiting to take snaps after I get that.

And finally some good news, my uncle here in cal has invited me to his house.. (Or I dont knw.. If i forced him to invite :-) ) I off for the weekend.. hoping to speak some indian language.. i speak kannada when i chat with harsha in google talk.. for those who dont knw harsha, he is a frnd of mine.. and ofcourse... the yellow cab drivers have to bear my great hindi... they are all indians.. i especially like subchit.. he is such gentle and soft spoken indian.. i am planning to hire his taxi everytime i do. I have taken his personal number.. he he.. taxi problem solved..

ok.. catch u later..

No comments: