Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hi...

I think I didnt post what happened yesterday. I went to SUE's indian kitchen. I had a great south indian food there. I had dahi vadai and masala dosa. It was really good to eat. I liked it very much. But beyond all the stuffs to eat, I find something so fascinating about these indian restaurants.. they play carnatic music at a very mild level.. most of the ppl dont care a damn for it.. ofcourse there are some like me though.. I just enjoyed the veena yesterday. I was a ragam thanam pallavi on veena. I think it is genly difficult to sing, and playing on veena is even more difficult. I came back to my room.... Had a chat with bhavana for an hour or so.. and then went to sleep....

I then woke up at 8:30 today. It was really late.. then went to book a cab. I met a tamilian girl from hyd.. we travelled together to office. Had some nice discussions.. and finally started off my work.. The usual work.. Today I left a bit early. I then went out for CAMPUS TOUR with satish kambala. He is my college senior working in google. A pretty close friend of mine. So we visited loads of places .. i mean all the offices.. We took lots of photos. The photos link will get updated soon. It was nice on the whole. 3 hours or so.. it took us.. legs started paining.. so much we walked.. we couldnt use the scooters.. It was raining so we couldnt use that.

Dinner, we went to place called ambers cafe.. It is different from amber. It was one of the best naan i have ever had. Had some nice time with satish kambala. Photos coming soon..
then i reached room.. completed the formalities and here i am blogging.. I will sleep in a few minutes..
bye
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: