Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Photos at Mountain View.

As I told u, I got my digicam, I will be in clicking mode. I will put all my photos here.

I am going to stack it up.. so that u can see the most recent one up..

18) Pics from 17 mile drive.

This was my last fun trip of this visit. I am extremely happy to have bought this cam. I liked it very much. It has given some exceptional photos.. And I would like to thank lord almighty to give me such an oppurtunity

Pics from Monterey Bay Aquarium & Cannery Row

17) My photography skills put to fore. :-) - Some at park place.

16) Mystery Spot

15) Photos at acquarium

14) Photos of homo - sapiens

Here are the pics which i took when i visited stanford and santhosh :-)

13) Visit to sanfrancisco city. - Nov 11th.

12) Visit to stanford.

Blog posting will come up soon..

11) Halloween Party at google.

I have already posted a part of the my trip.. 2nd days experience coming soon..
10) Photos at Yosemite

9) Photos at Rancho San Antonio
Keep you posted!!


Here are some of the photos taken at Mani Chitappa's house and the park nearby. ( Chitappa == Uncle in simple english) Look what Ganesh Little Does!!

8) Photos at Mani Chitappa's Residence

Ok.. sorry for the delay. Here are the photos from my trip to Napa Valley, Castoliga and others.
Since I take a lot of photos, I would like to pic the most important / good photos and put up as Highlights ( If you are not interested in seeing my face a number of times / if you are in a hurry look at the highlights.) The "complete" includes the photos of highlights also. So, depending on your time and mood, you can choose to see whatever you want. This time, I have included the photos send by Navneet Loiwal. He is an excellent photographer. Dont miss out his pics.

5) Highlights of Napa Valley (Removed now)

6) Complete photos of Napa Valley Trip

7) Napa Valley - By Navneet (Dont Miss this one)


I am putting satish's photos coz, first half i took snaps, later in the day he took snaps. I this happened in campus tour as well as point reyes trip. :-)

3) Photos at Point Reyes - By Satish.

4) Campus Tour - By Satish


2) Oct 5 - Campus Tour + Oct 7th - Trip to point Reyes.

This is my first set.
1) Oct 3 - Living the googley way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics da

Anonymous said...

dude, nice pics.. keep da good work going .. lolz..

Unknown said...

That was Great to admire.