Thursday, November 23, 2006

Get set and Go
============

Well folks, I am about to leave to india next monday. So, I am glad to get back there. My biggest problem here is I am eating hotel food everyday, which is very bad. U may never know when u will breakdown and by gods grace I was fit and fine over the entire trip. I hope to remain the same till next monday as well. So everything said and done, I was really planing to do something major this weekend. I wanted to visit LA or LV. But I didnt go to either one. Basically I am going to get ready and just while away my time or may be go to mani chitappa's house if i dont find any hopes of doing something useful. But the lesson learnt from planning for the trip.. U have keep something in mind before u talk to guys.. they will only digress the matter further if u have not planned.. and u Should be strong about what u have in mind.. And PLAN Early..

keep u posted with my developments.. as i head back home

No comments: