Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hey Guys,

How r u doing??? Since my visit to sf, the whole of last week has gone as usual - typical wake up & leave to office, do work till evening.. - go / dont go to gym - out for dinner back to room, so nothing great to write last week.. And this saturday we went to a place called monterey bay acquarium. Its the worlds largest acquarium. I am not going to write my experiences completely now as I am heading to my chitappa's house today after an hour, so i am basically getting ready. But I want to write something which I learnt yesterday.

A leader should not be diplomatic. He should never try to convince everyone. He should listen to the suggestions of everyone, but should take his decision (by keeping in mind the suggestions given by the rest) unless his decision is so rediculously stupid. I remember reading something similar when I studied about Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan and I had mugged it very well in tenth. But, I understood it very well till yesterday. I really did something stupid yesterday and learnt a lesson of life. :-) These are pearls of life. This will come only with experience. As I told u, I will try to write about this sometime next week..

No comments: