Sunday, November 12, 2006

Passion & Patience - Highlights of my weekend
=================================

Hey guys,
Last weekend I didnt go to any major places. So this weekend I was bent on going somewhere. But unfortunately no body who had a car volunteered to take us out. So, we took an adventure outing. We planned the trip by 10 am in the morning, took a train to sf, visited a lot of places just by using maps, walked through the city, and came back by train. This was my saturday. It was serious fun.

But I leant a nice lesson in the whole process. Passion can do wonders to you. It was only because of passion that I had that come what may, I am going out for the weekend.. It was because of passion that we went to ghirardelli square for the worlds famous ice cream. I would have let go off this place, tushar was passionate about eating thr. Similarly, guys wouldnt have minded giving up on the trip.. but it was my passion that made me go for it.. although many ppl were interested in joining if something happened.. Passion gives u the spark that makes things happen.. Passion brings out a leader in you.. It CAN make a huge difference.

While still the pleasant memories of lambard street and 22nd street and china town and the bay bridge and everything other thing which i saw in sf, was still lingering in my mind, i landed up in a huge fix today. I locked myself of my bedroom, thanks to the completely different type of locking system here.. My laptop, phone, and camera etc was lying inside... I thought I could go out and check if i can ask for some help, and my apartment door locked.. god!! I am locked out of my house.. incidentally i dont evn have room mates to get back into my house, let alone my room.. Then, luckily i met prk, i went and had my lunch. I was actually patient during the whole process. I would have been so tensed and i would have made a fuss of the whole process if i was the same guy like how i was in college. The best part was I was able to think in the crisis situation. I prioritized what I should be doing first. I came back, called the emergency number of marriott, found a PATH to the solution. I go to leasing office, but I find that it was closed for lunch. I waited at prk's house.. having some fun with him, go back to office and then I get the keys to my apartment. It is not the solution which I want. Then a guy came with some screw drivers and all the necessary tools to my house and opens the door of my bedroom. I was very relieved. I am very happy that I was patient through the whole process. It was another experience, Not a pleasant one though.. Now, I knw I will be careful everytime I lock or
go out my room..


Catch u later

1 comment:

Emmkay said...

ennada sundara periya munivar mathiri pesitu iruaka!!!!!!!!!!